Candles made of pure beeswax have well documented anti-allergic properties, and are known to even clean the air. Are you bothered by tree pollen, mold spores, or dust? These insidious particles are positively charged and conduct static electricity. Allergy sufferers are encouraged to close the windows of their house and light a pure beeswax candle. The all-natural wax emits negatively charged vapors that will IONIZE the air. Burning beeswax candles liberates the air of positively charged allergens as it emits negatively charged vapors into the atmosphere. You will feel better.
Regular paraffin candles are simply not good for you because they’re made from petroleum sludge. That doesn’t sound very good, does it? It isn’t. When you burn paraffin candles, which are most candles, it creates an indoor pollution because the candles are made of a sort of toxic chemical. In fact, the smoke that comes from a paraffin candle emits what is equivalent to diesel fumes!
Do yourself a favor and stick to safe, healthy, clean burning BEESWAX CANDLES. Click below to order some and see different kinds of bees wax candles: